Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thhp, tthpp, thhp (that's the sound of a baby with a soother)


So, I have three things that I covet, and to some degree, horde. Pretty fabric, pretty paper and pretty ribbons. As a graphic designer I used to squirrel away beautiful paper samples on the shelves of my office. I still have piles of beautiful paper, but no time to do anything really exciting with it (I haven't yet started my second born's baby scrapbook and she's two and a half).

Before I started Small Potatoes I had piles and boxes full of fabric and ribbons, and other than the occasional outfit or gift for my nieces, I didn't do much with it. Now that I have this wonderful little company, I have a legitimate reason to shop for fabric and ribbons. Sometimes I get carried away because I just love all the beautiful colours, designs and textures. Well, in tidying up my studio this weekend, I realized that I have A LOT of ribbon (not to mention fabric, but that's for another post). So I decided to have a Binky Leash sale. Binky Leashes are possibly my most popular product - hey, they're cheap and extremely functional.

20% off!
5 for the price of 4!
Save $1!
Get 'em while they're hot!
(did I mention I worked in advertising?)

No comments: